|Louisa (Lucy) Jane Baldock
Louisa (Lucy) Jane Baldock
Cause of her death was Natural (Coronary Thrombosis).6
Worked for Sir Alfred Watkin(1846-1914) Civil Engineer, director of several railways.
Noted events in her life were:
• Census UK: Aged 6, 1891, Knelle Cottages, Beckley, Sussex, England. 8
• Census UK: Under Parlour Maid Domestic, aged 17, 1901, New Lodge, Hawkhurst, Kent, England. 9 Working for a Magistrate called Edward Hardcastle
• Occupation: Parlour Maid to Sir Alfred and Lady Watkins, 1909. 10 As she and husband received a clock on there marriage from Sir Alfred & Lady Watkins
• Census UK: Wife, aged 26, 1911, 132 Gladstone Rd -Sth Willesborough, Ashford, Kent, England. 11
Louisa married Bertram Mills, son of John Mills and Caroline Coleman, on 2 Jun 1909 in Willesborough Parish Church, Ashford, Kent, England.1 2 (Bertram Mills was born on 21 May 1881 in Pound, Kingsnorth, Kent, England 2 12, christened on 24 Jul 1881 in Kingsnorth, Kent, England, died on 5 Nov 1966 in 77 Linden Road, Ashford, Kent, England 13 and was buried in Nov 1966 in Charing Crematorium, Charing, Kent, England.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Marriage Witness/es: Louis Mills (His Brother) & Kate Mary Baldock (Her sister), 2 Jun 1909, Willesborough Parish Church, Ashford, Kent, England.
Witnesses present where Louis Mills (Bertram's brother) and Kate Mary Baldock her sister known as Aunt Kitty
1 Marriage Certificate, Held by Graham Goldsmith.
3 Birth Certificate, born Dec Q 1884, Rye. vol 2b, page 5.
4 BVRI 2, From BVRI2, FHL Film 1468918. Also Batch No. C148365.
5 Death Certificate held by Graham & Sandy Goldsmith, Age 69, Ashford, vol 5b, page 15, Jan 1954.
6 Death Certificate held by Graham & Sandy Goldsmith.
7 "Graham Goldsmith".
8 1891 Census - 5/6 Apr 1891, RG12/757, fol.7, p.7.
9 1901 Census - 31 Mar/1 Apr 1901, RG13/777, fol.43, p.27.
10 Marriage Certificate, From her marriage Cert.
11 1911 census of England; digital images; citing RG 78, RG 14 PN PN170, registration district (RD) RD56, sub district (SD) SD1, enumeration district (ED) ED14, schedule number (SN) SN164.
12 Birth Certificate, Certificate held by G. Goldsmith.
Death Certificate held by Graham & Sandy Goldsmith, Dec Q 1966, Ashford, vol 5f, p.11.
Home | Table of Contents | Surnames | Name List
This Web Site was Created 22 Mar 2009 with Legacy 7.0 from Millennia